January 10, 2010

Sample Menu offerings...

Menus are 100-percent client-driven. I developed my repertoire of cuisines and techniques in order to provide creative and diverse menus no matter what the dietary restriction. That said, I'm not a match for everyone, because I will want to make you eat healthfully! To that end, I've spent more time learning about Mediterranean cuisines than, say British Pub, or Southern US food preparations. 
Vegan? YES!
Gluten-free? YES!
Inflammation, Low-Carb, Alkaline... YES!

You let me know your needs, and I tailor your menu.


SERVICE: You may want me to provide a weekly selection of soups, or entrees for the entire week prepared and stored for simple heat-and-serve. 
Each client's needs, desires and budget are unique. We work together on a plan that suits you.


Here's just a sampling of menu items that clients have enjoyed:

Salads:
Arugula with watermelon, feta, and pickled red onions with citrus 
zest 
•
Quinoa salad with creamy chick pea dressing, avocado, cucumber and mint
•
Jicama, orange and red onion with cilantro-lime dressing
•

Mexican "tabouli" with nutty bulgur, corn, poblanos, tomato, cilantro, parsley and mint


Meat Entrees


Pork loin in tomatillo sauce with seasonal fresh and dried fruits,  Green rice
•
Goat cheese, sage and lemon-stuffed chicken breasts over garlic-wilted chard w/ raisins and chili flakes
•
Tuscan-style roast chicken with creamy white bean and rosemary puree and broccoli-rabe
•
Braised pork shoulder with fennel and apricots, Whole wheat couscous with mint and fresh peas
•
Polenta lasagna with eggplant, spicy tomato sauce and herbed ricotta custard
•
Tunisian-spiced fish cakes with saffron and mint aioli
•
Roasted salmon on a bed of Moroccan-spiced lentils and carrots with spiced yogurt sauce
•

Lamb kibbe with Mezes: Roasted eggplant puree, Cauliflower and feta fritters




1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    I came across your blog and thought you might like to take a peek at mine. I live in
    the French Alps and write about food and renovating our old watermill. Would you be
    interested in exchanging links?

    Sarah

    http://atasteofsavoie.blogspot.com/

    email: atasteofsavoie@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete